Countdown to 40 - Day 2

So what's going on? It is pretty sad that I have blogger blockafter only 1 day but then I was inspired after crushing some whiteheads in the bathroom. And unfortunately that is not a really bad euphemism for masturbation. I honestly thought by the time I turned 40 that I would no longer have to worry about popping blackheads and zits. Seriously after 25 plus years of getting overnight visits from the acne wizard you would think that you would have paid your dues, but guess again. They are still going to be there when the big 4-0 comes. But if that is my big beef about hitting 40 then I will take it. I just hope when I am 50 I don't have to worry about these penile warts anymore. Does anyone know when they go away?

Comments

  1. You gotta use a belt sander to take those off. But don't worry, Chicks dig scars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gonna recommend having them frozen off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your keeping those little road bumps to yourself and not sharing with the Mrs. That's grounds for a severe **Mad Libs Alert** ["colorful" adjective + verb that ends in ing].

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dentopea is the word verification for this comment..... sounds like something that would come in useful for the zits problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey... a bumpy texture can be fun!

    Sorry Shife, but zits never go away for good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment